"It is a truth universally acknowledged, much like the truth that the Chevy Malibu™ is the highest-ranked midsized sedan in initial quality by J.D. Power and Associates, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife."
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
- with: White Claw Hard Seltzer, Allbirds, Squarespace, Casper, Zola, Hilton, Quip, UPS, and many more!
"Fifteen men on the Dead Man's Chest Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of Captain Morgan™ Original Spiced Rum!”
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- with: Captain Morgan, Netflix, Subaru, L.L. Bean, Long John Silvers, Sony, Snickers, Old Spice, and many more!
"Take some more Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey, " the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
"I’ve had nothing yet," Alice replied in an offended tone, "so I can’t take more."
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- with: Apple, Arizona Iced Tea, Soylent, Lyft, TaskRabbit Kleenex, AT&T, Paperless Post, and many more!
"This isn't a war," said the artilleryman. "It never was a war, any more than there's war between Purell Hand Sanitizer and 99% of germs."
- War Of The Worlds by H.G. Wells
- with: GE, Uber, Postmates, Dannon, CVS, Outback Steakhouse, hims, Lowe's, and many more!